Personal Statement & Summary
Your CV should promote you just like a business
Recently been made redundant? Had to close your business? On the lookout for employment opportunities, but feeling fed up, overwhelmed and demotivated? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. If you’re looking for a new job, we can edit your CV so you can effectively market your skills, strengths, abilities and experience to a prospective employer.
Being able to successfully promote your value will make all the difference between being employed and unemployed in today’s competitive job market.
Why not use a professional copywriter with HR and recruitment experience to edit your CV for you? We can review your CV and write your Personal Statement/Summary, so you can attract your ideal employer.
Need your CV reviewed?
CV editing only
Send us your CV and we will edit the wording to make it more appealing to potential employers.
RRP £60 From £47
CV + Personal Statement/Summary
We will edit and enhance your CV, including writing a new Personal Statement/Summary.
RRP £80 From £67
CV, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Packages from £147
Attract your ideal employer
When a potential employer picks up your CV, you need to be able to stand out from the crowd and make a strong first impression. And this starts by making sure your CV is clear and includes words that convey your value in relation to your industry sector.
Key benefits for allowing a professional writer to edit your CV:
• Clear, relevant and optimised wording targeted to the job roles you’re interested in
• Convey your skills and experience through your Personal Statement/Summary
• Summarise everything you’ve accomplished in a Skills/Achievements section
• Long or wordy CVs can be streamlined to recruiters’ preferred standard (2-3 pages)
• Increase your chances of being selected for your perfect job opportunity
OFFER EXTENDED: Until 31 January 2021, we’re offering a CV editing service starting at just £47* (+ Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile Summary package starts at £147*)
* Terms and conditions:
- Above rates apply until 31 January 2021, and will depend on the quality and length of the CV.
- Rates for CV, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Package will depend on the quality and length of CV, as above, and completion of a short LinkedIn Profile Summary Q&A, which you will need to complete to guarantee delivery of your draft Profile Summary.
- One round of amends is included, but all comments must be received within 7 days of receipt of your edited CV.
- After 7 days of receiving your edited CV, an invoice will automatically be sent to you.
- Payment terms are 7 days from receipt of invoice by bank transfer only.